Urgent!! How to make picture available when running exe on different PCs

Ask questions about creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) in PowerShell and using WinForms controls.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 2 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
HWLDOME
Has voted: 1 time

Urgent!! How to make picture available when running exe on different PCs

Post by HWLDOME »

Hi,

I write a GUI with picturebox showing a picture stored in my PC A. I built it into exe and run the exe on PC B, the picture disappears. Should I use relative image path? How to make it? Thank you very much in advance.
by jvierra » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:13 pm
Images are embedded. Just specify the image and PowerShell Studio will encode and embed it, theat is, don't load it manually just add it to the object using the objects image property.
Go to full post
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Re: Urgent!! How to make picture available when running exe on different PCs

Post by jvierra »

Images are embedded. Just specify the image and PowerShell Studio will encode and embed it, theat is, don't load it manually just add it to the object using the objects image property.
HWLDOME
Has voted: 1 time

Re: Urgent!! How to make picture available when running exe on different PCs

Post by HWLDOME »

Awesome!! Thank you so much for your reply and help. It works now.
This topic is 2 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.