How to add a simple textbox to output info?

Ask questions about creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) in PowerShell and using WinForms controls.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 5 years and 1 day old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
PS_Studio_User

How to add a simple textbox to output info?

Post by PS_Studio_User »

Hey there, I have PS Studio 2017, had used it back in 2016 (haven't used it since). I remember it being super simple adding a TextBox, as there was an event named "TextBox" but now I can't seem to find it. The closest thing I can find is "TextChanged", but when I add that event, it doesn't add a white box like it does/did with a TextBox. I just need to run some PS and output info into a few text boxes. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank You
apowershelluser
Answers: 2

Re: How to add a simple textbox to output info?

Post by apowershelluser »

Post your psf file?
Textbox.png
Textbox.png (34.68 KiB) Viewed 1468 times
PS_Studio_User

Post by PS_Studio_User »

Hey, thanks for the response - this is what I see after loading up and starting a new form project -
Form.png
Form.png (20.8 KiB) Viewed 1459 times
PS_Studio_User

Post by PS_Studio_User »

Holy god, I didn't notice the tiny "Toolbox" on the left side, click that and there everything is. OOF - sorry, thanks for the help!
apowershelluser
Answers: 2

Post by apowershelluser »

No problem... That's happened plenty to me.. I've just gotten in the habit of choosing a new Layout (Designer)
This topic is 5 years and 1 day old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.