Tray App no output

Ask questions about creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) in PowerShell and using WinForms controls.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 5 years and 2 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Re: Tray App no output

Post by jvierra »

Here is a good video by the designer of BurntToast. It will help you see how things like this can be designed.

https://mspsug.com/2018/06/19/video-usi ... fications/
apowershelluser
Answers: 2

Post by apowershelluser »

Thank you for the video.. I was able to watch it and add some new things ( like gifs and sounds :D )
I got my script working 100% exactly how I need it
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Post by jvierra »

Glad it was useful John. It is always useful for me to do a good 10 or 15 minutes of searching whenever I start a new area that I either haven't used or haven't used for some time. Others are always coming up with useful approaches to almost any solution. The available examples and discussions only gets better with time.
This topic is 5 years and 2 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.