Some controls are invisible in Designer

Ask questions about creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) in PowerShell and using WinForms controls.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 5 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
abrayninger

Some controls are invisible in Designer

Post by abrayninger »

Sometimes, especially if I perform the "Undo" action after some changes in Designer, some of controls can disappear and are not shown on the main form. Although I can find them in the property explorer. How can I make them shown again?

The "Undo" button's behavior is extremely unpredictable when I try to undo something in Designer. There was a case when I clicked it once and it made undone all the action performed during the last session.

PS Studio 2018 5.5.154 x64
Windows 10 x64
mxtrinidad

Re: Some controls are invisible in Designer

Post by mxtrinidad »

I need more information to reproduce the issue:

1. Which Controls are you using?
2. Are you deleting or moving the control around?
3. Do you have the Auto-Save ON?

I'm not able to reproduce the issue with "Undo". It seems to work OK for me.
This topic is 5 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.