PS Studio GUI project: add Paypal ... ?

Ask questions about creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) in PowerShell and using WinForms controls.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 6 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
stevens
Has voted: 2 times

PS Studio GUI project: add Paypal ... ?

Post by stevens »

Hi,

I have a pretty nice powershell GUI which I would like to publish to Powershell Gallery. Not sure how people will be able to contribute/change the code as I'd like to share some code but not all of it yet. I'd share first of all the exe which can be tuned by a config.ps1 and some functions with it.
Only when I'm happy about the full project and bugs are removed, I can share the full code and project.

I'd like to built in a way to contribute to the project, something like this (Paypal): https://github.com/rzander/sccmclictr
Reason for this: if people would be happy about the GUI and would contribute, I could invest more time in it and/or hire some PS Studio Guru to help me optimize things/do some magic (have lots of ideas to add but just lack the time).
That could boost the project a lot.

Please advise howto do this or I might as well just add a bank account number(?)
Thanks for your input.
J.
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Re: PS Studio GUI project: add Paypal ... ?

Post by jvierra »

I really don't think this forum is the correct place to ask a marketing and distribution question. Perhaps you could ask on GitHub or in the PowerShell Gallery.
stevens
Has voted: 2 times

Re: PS Studio GUI project: add Paypal ... ?

Post by stevens »

Ok, thanks.
This topic is 6 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.