Script not updating after adding control to form

Ask questions about creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) in PowerShell and using WinForms controls.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 6 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
9cents

Script not updating after adding control to form

Post by 9cents »

I suspect this is something simple but I couldn't find a FAQ for this and I have no idea what I've done to break it but now when I add controls to a form in the Designer tab, the Script tab is not updating with the code to create/manipulate the control.

Anyone know what's up? :?:
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Script not updating after adding control to form

Post by davidc »

The Script tab will not display any code until you bind an event to the control. The application doesn't display any of the code behind to prevent confusion and any accidental changes.
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 6 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.