Duplicate Combobox values

Ask questions about creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) in PowerShell and using WinForms controls.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 7 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jyrki.huikuri

Duplicate Combobox values

Post by jyrki.huikuri »

When I place Combobox object inside Panel all Combobox items are duplicated (see attachment). Outside Panel object Combobox items are displayed only once. I want to remove duplicate values but how to do this.
DuplicateComboboxValues.JPG
DuplicateComboboxValues.JPG (14.44 KiB) Viewed 1761 times
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Re: Duplicate Combobox values

Post by jvierra »

I am sorry but I cannot make any sense out of what you are doing. What you are asking and saying do not match.

I cannot find any reason for duplication. You are likely loading the ComboBox twice.
DevinL

Re: Duplicate Combobox values

Post by DevinL »

If you provide some of the code you've written or even the form itself that would also be a major help in figuring out what's wrong.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.