Working with multiple Project Files

Ask questions about creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) in PowerShell and using WinForms controls.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 7 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
localpct

Working with multiple Project Files

Post by localpct »

Hello,

What I'm looking to do is to display another PSF file for 7 seconds then close the window(s)

So I have my main form with a drop down and an item is Add Admins
Once that is selected another form ( add admins ) comes up with a text box to input a new local admin
The technician will input a user into a textbox and then click Add Admin, script will run to add the user to the admin group

After that, I want another form ( list admins ) to pop up displaying the admins of that computer, wait for 7 seconds, and then close the list admins form and the add admins form and go back to the main form

any help would be awesome
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Re: Working with multiple Project Files

Post by jvierra »

Just add a timer to the form and set it for 7 seconds.
localpct

Re: Working with multiple Project Files

Post by localpct »

Thanks! Was easily enough to take the spotlight example and make it work
This topic is 7 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.