Addind and calling file to PSS Project

Ask questions about creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) in PowerShell and using WinForms controls.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 7 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
SABeShnik

Addind and calling file to PSS Project

Post by SABeShnik »

Hi, PS Guys!

Software: PowerShell Studio 2015x86

I've a project with GUI. I need to use .PFX certificate (file). I want add certificate file (.pfx) in compilled file "MyProgram.exe".

I do (have do):

- right-click on the my project tree root ---> "Add Existing File...". After this action file "Cert.pfx" added to file listing my project tree;
- Ribbon ---> Deploy ---> Build. After this action in project folder appeared file "Cert.pfx" ... "good" i thought

But, after proccess compile file size of my project (.exe) not changed :(.

In project i call my file:

$button5_Click={

#$cert = Get-PfxCertificate .\Cert.pfx
$cert = Get-PfxCertificate ./Cert.pfx

$label2008.Text = $cert.Thumbprint

}

$cert = Get-PfxCertificate .\Cert.pfx or $cert = Get-PfxCertificate ./Cert.pfx - not worked (viewtopic.php?t=6253). If i placed file "Cert.pfx" near my compiled file project - work...

Task: place file "Cert.pfx" in compilled my project file "Project.exe"

Help, Please: how place (add) file in project and how call file after
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Re: Addind and calling file to PSS Project

Post by jvierra »

Can't be done as requested. Please explain why you want to do this and how the cert will be used.
This topic is 7 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.