Creating a textbox and checkBox ForEach result in a CSV?

Ask questions about creating Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) in PowerShell and using WinForms controls.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 6 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
JWalker

Creating a textbox and checkBox ForEach result in a CSV?

Post by JWalker »

Hi everyone,

As stated above I would like to create a textbox with a checkbox next to it ForEach result in a CSV. How do I go about actually creating these textboxes/checkboxes on the fly like this? Is it possible?
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Re: Creating a textbox and checkBox ForEach result in a CSV?

Post by jvierra »

Consider using a CheckedListBox.
JWalker

Post by JWalker »

jvierra wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:24 pm Consider using a CheckedListBox.
Thanks! I think this is better. Now how do I use a variable with it? If I try to add it to $CheckListBox.Items I'm told that Items is Read Only. I want it to create a check list box based on information in a CSV. The information in the CSV will contain the label for the checkbox and the last saves state of the checkbox (true, false).

Is there any way to accomplish this? I may just be needlessly complicating this as well.
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Post by jvierra »

On the toolbox right click on the control to get links to the documentation, samples and the MSDN documentation.
This topic is 6 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.