Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
I have a question. I am generating an automatic report. This report include HTML code and it is sent using send-MailMessage.
My question is easy but I did not find a solution. This report include a HTML table with columns and rows. I would like with the columns headers to set a rotation (around 45 degrees).
I testes many CSS styles with HTML code but I did not find an idea. Has anybody a little idea about how can I solve it?
Thank you for posting, aalbende.
Here are some hints to help you get an accurate and complete answer to your question.
Ask in the best forum:
- - Scripting question? For questions about Windows PowerShell or other scripting languages, use Scripting Answers.
- Software question? For questions about PowerShell Studio, PrimalScript, or other SAPIEN products, use Product Support Forums for Registered Customers.
- Trial question? For questions about trial versions of any SAPIEN product, use Trial Software Questions.
Anticipate follow-up questions!
Did you remember to include the following?
- 1. Product, version and build
2. 32 or 64 bit product
3. Operating system, e.g. Windows 7 64 bit.
4. Attach a screenshot, if applicable
5. Attach logs, crash reports, etc., in a ZIP file
*** Make sure you do not post any licensing information ***
Have you tried to do this? If so what have you tried?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests