DSQuery

Batch, ASP, JScript, Kixtart, etc.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 13 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jshaper

DSQuery

Post by jshaper »

Hello, I am creating a batch script for dsquery and am having some trouble....I trieddsquery group domainroot -name %1 | dsget group -members -extend | dsget user -samidThis batch is going to get called via an excel vb script my problem is that once it gets to a group the dsget user -samid errors out. Any ideas?
jshaper

DSQuery

Post by jshaper »

Hello, I am creating a batch script for dsquery and am having some trouble....I trieddsquery group domainroot -name %1 | dsget group -members -extend | dsget user -samidThis batch is going to get called via an excel vb script my problem is that once it gets to a group the dsget user -samid errors out. Any ideas?
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

DSQuery

Post by jvierra »

I believe you have to fo it this way:

dsquery group domainroot -name %1 | dsget group -members | dsget user
This topic is 13 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.