Help with Risk Application

Batch, ASP, JScript, Kixtart, etc.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 13 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
ruleroftherealm

Post by ruleroftherealm »

Hello. I am trying to build a RISK board game application. I need to define regions on the map (so that the user may click on them and trigger different event handlers) and also find a way to label the number of troops on that territory.
ruleroftherealm

Post by ruleroftherealm »

Hello. I am trying to build a RISK board game application. I need to define regions on the map (so that the user may click on them and trigger different event handlers) and also find a way to label the number of troops on that territory.
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Post by jvierra »

Try this:

There are three "hot" spots on the linked image. Find and click each one to see how it works. View Source to see how it is done.

Click Me!jvierra2010-06-17 09:10:14
This topic is 13 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.