Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
I want to write the currently set Default Printer to a variable, map and set a new default printer and then change it back to whatever the original default printer was once a process has run
Any help appreciated
Thank you for posting, devereux0110.
Here are some hints to help you get an accurate and complete answer to your question.
Ask in the best forum:
- - Scripting question? For questions about Windows PowerShell or other scripting languages, use Scripting Answers.
- Software question? For questions about PowerShell Studio, PrimalScript, or other SAPIEN products, use Product Support Forums for Registered Customers.
- Trial question? For questions about trial versions of any SAPIEN product, use Trial Software Questions.
Anticipate follow-up questions!
Did you remember to include the following?
- 1. Product, version and build
2. 32 or 64 bit product
3. Operating system, e.g. Windows 7 64 bit.
4. Attach a screenshot, if applicable
5. Attach logs, crash reports, etc., in a ZIP file
*** Make sure you do not post any licensing information ***
Looked everywhere for this but couldn't find anything on the web
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests