Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Is there a way to detect if my vb script has been run from within the Primal Script IDE or not.
I would like to suppress the running of some code that will not run if running from within the IDE as the script will be compiled into an EXE and the code will run ok.
Primal Script Version 7.1.63
Windows 8.1 x64
Thank you for posting, Rodent.
Here are some hints to help you get an accurate and complete answer to your question.
Ask in the best forum:
- - Scripting question? For questions about Windows PowerShell or other scripting languages, use Scripting Answers.
- Software question? For questions about PowerShell Studio, PrimalScript, or other SAPIEN products, use Product Support Forums for Registered Customers.
- Trial question? For questions about trial versions of any SAPIEN product, use Trial Software Questions.
Anticipate follow-up questions!
Did you remember to include the following?
- 1. Product, version and build
2. 32 or 64 bit product
3. Operating system, e.g. Windows 7 64 bit.
4. Attach a screenshot, if applicable
5. Attach logs, crash reports, etc., in a ZIP file
*** Make sure you do not post any licensing information ***
You can use WScript.Name to see what the host is.
If it returns "Windows Script Host" it is run from the command line or from within PrimalScript.
If it returns "SAPIEN Script Host" it runs in a packaged executable.
if it returns "PrimalScript Internal Script Host" it runs in the debugger.
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests