Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
I have excel selection that I would like to take photo then add to email body, In SSIS vb.net I can select & paste but not the takephoto tool
oBook.ActiveSheet.Range(oBooks.Application.Selection, oBooks.Application.Selection.End(-4161)).Select() oBook.ActiveSheet.Range(oBooks.Application.Selection, oBooks.Application.Selection.End(-4121)).Select()
'FAILS FROM HERE
oBook.ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddShape(, 390.0#, 104.25, 72.0#, 72.0#).Select()
'oBook.Application.CutCopyMode = False
Anybody assist, urgently need a solution.
Thank you for posting, ismailc.
Here are some hints to help you get an accurate and complete answer to your question.
Ask in the best forum:
- - Scripting question? For questions about Windows PowerShell or other scripting languages, use Scripting Answers.
- Software question? For questions about PowerShell Studio, PrimalScript, or other SAPIEN products, use Product Support Forums for Registered Customers.
- Trial question? For questions about trial versions of any SAPIEN product, use Trial Software Questions.
Anticipate follow-up questions!
Did you remember to include the following?
- 1. Product, version and build
2. 32 or 64 bit product
3. Operating system, e.g. Windows 7 64 bit.
4. Attach a screenshot, if applicable
5. Attach logs, crash reports, etc., in a ZIP file
*** Make sure you do not post any licensing information ***
VB.Net? This is a scripting forum.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests