Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
I use it a lot and I have never had trouble with it.
What I hear most is that it does not work often enough and it bugs out a lot.
I am not sure what "bugs out a lot" means or in what instance it is that it does not work.
Can somebody who has had a lot of experience with this please fill me in?
FYI, I do not use this for pushing server side installs and understand the issues with that.
Thank you for posting, jragan18.
Here are some hints to help you get an accurate and complete answer to your question.
Ask in the best forum:
- - Scripting question? For questions about Windows PowerShell or other scripting languages, use Scripting Answers.
- Software question? For questions about PowerShell Studio, PrimalScript, or other SAPIEN products, use Product Support Forums for Registered Customers.
- Trial question? For questions about trial versions of any SAPIEN product, use Trial Software Questions.
Anticipate follow-up questions!
Did you remember to include the following?
- 1. Product, version and build
2. 32 or 64 bit product
3. Operating system, e.g. Windows 7 64 bit.
4. Attach a screenshot, if applicable
5. Attach logs, crash reports, etc., in a ZIP file
*** Make sure you do not post any licensing information ***
The internal SendKeys used in a form to send keys to the form is usable but that is not the same SendKeys.
The issue with SendKeys is that it targets the active window. The active window can change in an instant and the keystroke will end up in the wrong application which could be disastrous.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests