Problem with packaged script and SCCM

Anything VBScript-related, including Windows Script Host, WMI, ADSI, and more.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 9 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Dartgod

Problem with packaged script and SCCM

Post by Dartgod »

I have created a packaged executable from a VBScript and set it to run as a user with admin rights. This is so that I can push it out with SCCM 2007 to computers where the users do not have admin rights to install software. The package was created with Primal Script 2007.

The package I created works fine if I run it from a thumb drive or local disk, but whenever I push it out from SCCM or even just manually run the executable from a deployment share, it fails to run and creates an event log entry and an application crash log.

I have verified that my folder permissions are correct on the distribution share as well.

I am at a loss on how to resolve.

Any thoughts?
Dartgod

Re: Problem with packaged script and SCCM

Post by Dartgod »

Looks like I may have posted this in the wrong forum.

I will repost in the product support forum.
This topic is 9 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.