HTA Script Help

Anything VBScript-related, including Windows Script Host, WMI, ADSI, and more.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 11 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
coma82

HTA Script Help

Post by coma82 »

Hello,Here is the script which parts were found on web...True I did not understand some parts, but i managed to make it work, well almost everything.This HTA application is designed to restart desirable service on remote serverS. Long story short... Please test it with two IP Address, 1 Available server and 1 unavailable server and vice versa. What I am trying to accomplish here is that if I run script on 20 servers, and 1 of these 20 is unavailable (rpc problem or just off) I would like it to be written in error log part.Enter IP Address(es), Service Name -- Stop Services.I hope I have explained enough what my problem is...Should you need more info please do not hesitate to ask :)uploads/48759/sapien.zipRegards,
This topic is 11 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.