Get-localusereport

Ask your PowerShell-related questions, including questions on cmdlet development!
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 14 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Get-localusereport

Post by jvierra »

See - now you know what a DC is and where it's user list in Computer Manager went.

Been that way since NT 3.0
scharique

Get-localusereport

Post by scharique »

You are correct about 3.1 and 3.5.Regarding the Millenium ver. , I chuckle everytime I look at a Windows road map past and future, MS doesn't like to mention about ME at all.
jvierra

Get-localusereport

Post by jvierra »

That's what they get for picking such a challenging name.
jvierra

Get-localusereport

Post by jvierra »

BTW - I don't believe NT3 was ever released. It had nbo GUI as I remember and was mostly for eval/beta. NT3.1 cam out at about the same time as WIndows 3.1 and was supposed to be sync'd but requuired NT 3.5 to actually work usefully.

I use NT3.5 Workstation from it's release on and have been an NT user ever since.
This topic is 14 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.