PrimalScript Exch Mgmt

Ask your PowerShell-related questions, including questions on cmdlet development!
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 16 years and 2 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
acarnahan

PrimalScript Exch Mgmt

Post by acarnahan »

I'm trying to get PrimalScript 2007 (v4.5.564) to include the Exchange powershell cmdlets. Here's what I have:
x64 Vista Business
PrimalScript 2007 v4.5.564
Powershell for vista x64
Exchange Mgmt tools for x64

I've tried settings the PowerShell Language environment in PrimalScript to use the x64 powershell executable, but I've noticed that it always launches a x86 version of Powershell which won't read the x64 Exchange powershell snap-ins.
Does anyone know how to get primalscript to work on a x64 PC and be able to have it understand Exchange cmdlets?
acarnahan

PrimalScript Exch Mgmt

Post by acarnahan »

I'm trying to get PrimalScript 2007 (v4.5.564) to include the Exchange powershell cmdlets. Here's what I have:
x64 Vista Business
PrimalScript 2007 v4.5.564
Powershell for vista x64
Exchange Mgmt tools for x64

I've tried settings the PowerShell Language environment in PrimalScript to use the x64 powershell executable, but I've noticed that it always launches a x86 version of Powershell which won't read the x64 Exchange powershell snap-ins.
Does anyone know how to get primalscript to work on a x64 PC and be able to have it understand Exchange cmdlets?
donj

PrimalScript Exch Mgmt

Post by donj »

You might consider posting in the tech support forums at http://support.sapien.com. This site doesn't actually provide technical support for SAPIEN products.However, PrimalScript IS a 32-bit application. Windows governs a lot about how those work, and it's probably always going to give it the 32-bit version of PowerShell.
This topic is 16 years and 2 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.