How do I make a Session Persistent?

Ask your PowerShell-related questions, including questions on cmdlet development!
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 7 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
PowerCLIguy

How do I make a Session Persistent?

Post by PowerCLIguy »

I'm using Sapien Powershell Studio to run a script that connects to VMware vCenter Server. When I run the same script in the Microsoft Powershell ISE, I enter my credentials once in the console, then any script I run will run from that session and I don't need to log in again. however with Sapien I am having make the script log in to vCenter every time I run it as the session disconnects after every time.

How do I make Sapien Powershell Studio behave like the Microsoft PowerShell ISE so that every script doesn't have to log in every time it runs?

Thanks!
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Re: How do I make a Session Persistent?

Post by jvierra »

You can use "Run in Console" or "Run selection in console" on the "Run" drop down menu.
This topic is 7 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.