Make exe

Ask your PowerShell-related questions, including questions on cmdlet development!
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 7 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Re: Make exe

Post by jvierra »

stevens wrote:According to me the code can run on any system and it shows exactly what my problem is.
Please tell me then how I could make it more clearly?
I cannot run it on my system because the code is designed for your environment. Yu also have a single issue but the code does much more. Create a small script that demonstrates your issue so it can be tested on any system.
jazz albert

Post by jazz albert »

I think its all happening due to restricted rights privileges for a standard user!
stevens
Has voted: 2 times

Post by stevens »

Please do think again.
stevens

Post by stevens »

The code I posted contains only a tiny part of the full script, please check and advise.
jvierra

Post by jvierra »

Check what? Advise what?
You are asking a stream of unrelated questions. That is not really a good use of a Q/A forum. If you have a new specific question you would get better answers if you started a new topic/question.

Your original post was on a single topic and was answered about 3 months ago. I do not think most people want to wander through 3 + pages of posts to try yo figure out what the question is. Please start a new question.
stevens

Post by stevens »

I appreciate the input of the forum but it proofs to be really difficult to get on the same line/explain things in detail to get to a solution.
Is there another option (paying/consultancy) you are offering? I got 2 projects which I'm stuck with for quite some time and really am prepared to pay consultancy in order to deblock.
Thought the "premium support" was my solution but that appears only to be for Powershell Studio itself, not for scripting.

Thanks for your input.
jvierra

Post by jvierra »

I really think you can get an answer if you figure out how to ask a clear question with a simple code example of your issue.

I cannot really recommend a consultant but your search engine would be able to find many consultants in you area. You will need t find someone who can sit with you for as long as it takes to understand what you are doing and help to figure out how it will work in your environment.
This topic is 7 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.