Get-SCVMHostRating

Ask your PowerShell-related questions, including questions on cmdlet development!
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 7 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Re: Get-SCVMHostRating

Post by jvierra »

Pease post pictures in this forum. All of your links are broken and they waste time.

I also cannot understand what you are referring to. It is not possible to guess at your references.
joe.brook

Post by joe.brook »

Haha i'd love to! But unfortunately
Antispam You can't have off-site URLs in your posts until you have posted a few times. Please read this FAQ topic for information on posting. If you continue to experience problems, contact websupport sapien com.
jvierra

Post by jvierra »

joe.brook wrote:Haha i'd love to! But unfortunately
Antispam You can't have off-site URLs in your posts until you have posted a few times. Please read this FAQ topic for information on posting. If you continue to experience problems, contact websupport sapien com.
That is why we have the ability to post images. Just upload the image and click on "Place Inline" and you will have pasted it into your post.
joe.brook

Post by joe.brook »

Did not notice that! all pictures put in!
jvierra

Post by jvierra »

So it is clear that it has nothing to do with PowerShell Studio. It is either your machine config or a bug in the command.
joe.brook

Post by joe.brook »

jvierra wrote:So it is clear that it has nothing to do with PowerShell Studio. It is either your machine config or a bug in the command.
Correct, it can't be anything to do with Powershell Studio. But I can run that exact command without trying to wrap it in a GUI and it works perfectly.
This topic is 7 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.