Cannot Open any Servers

Support forums for users of iPowerShell. This forum does not offer a response time guarantee.
This topic is 8 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
adventurousghost

Cannot Open any Servers

Post by adventurousghost »

I cannot connect or Open any servers , I do use Safari and everything works but in this program it just opens and closes servers in a blink. I cannot even see the login Page. First I had this problem with Server which I couldn't remove them and apparently that was a bug! Now I cannot even get into my server. If this thing is a pain as I imagine please close my account. I'm done with your software! BTW if there is something wrong with having invalid SSLs you should have wrote that down in app's info before I purchased the APP!
Ferdinand Rios

Re: Cannot Open any Servers

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

This is a known problem with build 5.0.135. A fix has been issued to the Apple store and we are waiting for its approval. This will be Build 5.0.136. It will be automatically released when approved. We apologize for the inconvenience.
F.G. Rios
This topic is 8 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.