Support Forums

Cannot Open any Servers

Support forums for users of iPowerShell Pro
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
adventurousghost

Cannot Open any Servers

Postby adventurousghost » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:56 am

I cannot connect or Open any servers , I do use Safari and everything works but in this program it just opens and closes servers in a blink. I cannot even see the login Page. First I had this problem with Server which I couldn't remove them and apparently that was a bug! Now I cannot even get into my server. If this thing is a pain as I imagine please close my account. I'm done with your software! BTW if there is something wrong with having invalid SSLs you should have wrote that down in app's info before I purchased the APP!
Ferdinand Rios

Re: Cannot Open any Servers

Postby Ferdinand Rios » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:21 am

This is a known problem with build 5.0.135. A fix has been issued to the Apple store and we are waiting for its approval. This will be Build 5.0.136. It will be automatically released when approved. We apologize for the inconvenience.
F.G. Rios

Return to “iPowerShell Pro”