iPowershell error missing help xml file

Support forums for users of iPowerShell. This forum does not offer a response time guarantee.
This topic is 10 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
bcain808

iPowershell error missing help xml file

Post by bcain808 »

I am receiving below error on my iphone when accessing aliases or Cmdlets:

"Error!

Microsoft.exchange.mediaanddevices-help.xml is missing. Add it to your Documents folder or rebuild your lists."

Anybody see this before? thoughts?

Bob
Ferdinand Rios

Re: iPowershell error missing help xml file

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

It seems as if the mentioned file is missing. Maybe it was accidentally deleted through iTunes or maybe it became corrupted somehow. Have you tried re-downloading the cmdlets?
F.G. Rios
bcain808

Re: iPowershell error missing help xml file

Post by bcain808 »

Ferdinand Rios wrote:It seems as if the mentioned file is missing. Maybe it was accidentally deleted through iTunes or maybe it became corrupted somehow. Have you tried re-downloading the cmdlets?
Thanks Ferdinand. I uninstalled and reinstalled in iTunes. It then prompted me to download cmdlets...voila...fixed. Appreciate your help.

Bob
This topic is 10 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.