Scripts don't show up in Dropbox

Support forums for users of iPowerShell. This forum does not offer a response time guarantee.
This topic is 7 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
adbertram

Scripts don't show up in Dropbox

Post by adbertram »

I just downloaded iPowerShell Pro and added Dropbox to it. I have a few modules buried in a folder called Root\GHITFS\EO\Dev\Modules\Library\Development. When browsing this folder with the Dropbox app I can see them. However, when browsing with iPowerShell Pro none show up. I can, however, see the two sub folders within that folder.

I've even tried to make them available as offline in the Dropbox app to no avail.

EDIT: In fact it looks like it doesn't see any modules (PSM1) at all.
Ferdinand Rios

Re: Scripts don't show up in Dropbox

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

What is the extension on the scripts? iPowerShell Pro recognizes .ps1 as the script extension and only shows files with that extension to avoid clutter.
F.G. Rios
adbertram

Post by adbertram »

They are all PSM1 extensions.
Ferdinand Rios

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

I am in the process of adding PSM1 and PSD1 to the list of visible extensions. I will post to apple store as soon as it is tested and that update will come to you as soon as Apple approves the update.
F.G. Rios
adbertram

Post by adbertram »

Thank you! I just got an iPad Pro yesterday and am playing around to see how feasible it is to do actual work on this thing. :)

I know it'll never be as good as PowerShell Studio but I'd love to see it come close!
Ferdinand Rios

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

A new build is going up to the App Store right now that shows .psm1 and .psd1 files as well as .ps1 files. Depending on how long Apple takes to validate it, you should see an update soon.
F.G. Rios
This topic is 7 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.