ChangeVue

Archived Product support for ChangeVue users
This topic is 13 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
clhumphr

ChangeVue

Post by clhumphr »

I had changeVue up and running just fine for about a month but today PrimalScript crashed when customizing one of the tool bars and now when I go to load a script primalScript crashes everytime. I checked changeVue and it says my respository is offline, being that my respository is on a network share and I can get to that share via cmd line or browseing to it and I can see my respositroy file but ChangeVue tells me its offline.

So how do I get my respository back "online"?

i am running windows XP sp3

PrimalScript Studio 2009

Primal Script 2009 ver. 5.0.637
ChangeVue 2009 ver. 1.0.23
primal Forms 209 ver. 1.1.10.0
PrimalXML 2009 ver. 1.0.14
PrimalSQL 2009 ver. 1.1.3
PrimalScope 2009 ver. 2.5.34
primalMerge 2009 ver. 1.0.18

Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

ChangeVue

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please check if you have data cached locally:
C:Users<Username>AppDataRoamingSAPIENChangeVueRepository
Remove any <foldername>.tmp folder there and try again.

Does this make any difference?

Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
clhumphr

ChangeVue

Post by clhumphr »

useing Windows XP so there is not a "C:users" folder but I know what your talking about and there are no *.tmp folders.....

what I did do is use the "add a respositroy" and added the same respositroy file back to changeVue. Now I was left with the same respositroy two times in change vue one "on line" and one "off line" so I removed the one that said it was "off line" this seems to have worked....for now......
This topic is 13 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.