DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
I have a valid license for Primal Suite 2012. Everything is activated properly, however, i have noticed that since upgrading to Primal XML 3.0.6 I recieve the message that the trial period has expired... When i enter they key ("unlock") it says that the product is activated.. but upon launch I get the same message... The interesting thing is that this affects the other products as well... Seems that I can re-activate the other products successfully, however, once i launch Primal XML it causes the whole suite to become "Trial Expired" Ex..
1. Launch PrimalScript
2. Message - "Trial is over"
3. Activate PrimalScript
4. Message - "thank you product is activated"
5. Re-launch PrimalScript ... Everything is ok....
6. Launch Primal XML
7. Message - "Trial is over"
8. Activate Primal XML
9. Message - "thank you product is activated"
10. Re-launch PrimalXML ... and....
11. Message - "Trial is over"
12. Re-launch PrimalScript ... and....
13. Message - "Trial is over"
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest