DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
I'm attempting to cut my ties to Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio,
however one of the features I tend to use there but can't seem to find in PrimalSQL is the ability to add a new row to an existing table within the results section of the table. I am of course able to edit existing rows once I turn of "Read Only Results", but I'll need the ability to manually insert a new row in the results windows.
Does this need to be submitted as a feature request or have I overlooked this capability?
Thank you for posting, cookwjc.
Did you remember to include the following?
- 1. Product, version and build (e.g. Product: PrimalSQL 2014, Version & Build: 4.0.36. Version and build information can be found in the product's About box accessed by clicking the blue icon with the 'i' in the upper right hand corner of the ribbon.)
2. Specify if you are running a 32 or 64 bit version
3. Specify your operating system and if it is 32 or 64 bit.
4. Attach a screenshot if your issue can be seen on the screen
5. Attach a zip file if you have multiple files (crash reports, log entries, etc.) related to your issue.
If not, please take a moment to edit your original post or reply to this one.
*** Make sure you do not post any licensing information ***
In the meantime, you can use SQL statements to add rows if necessary.
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest