Support Forums

Testing PrimalSQL

Product support for PrimalSQL users
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
jens.kalski@gv.hamburg.de

Testing PrimalSQL

Postby jens.kalski@gv.hamburg.de » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:08 am

Hi,
I'm testing PrimalSQL and have problems with Oracle-Connections. What Oracle-Clientsoftware do PrimalSQL need, to make connections? I have installed the Windows 7 64bit Client completely, but PrimalSQL comes with

Oracle: Der Versuch zum Laden von Oracle-Clientbibliotheken hat eine 'BadImageFormatException' ausgelöst. Dieses Problem tritt bei Ausführung im 64-Bit-Modus auf, wenn die 32-Bit-Clientkomponenten von Oracle installiert sind.

I can't find any online help or manual for the software. What are the prerequisites for Oracle-Connnections?
davidc

Testing PrimalSQL

Postby davidc » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:35 am

PrimalSQL only supports 32Bit drivers at the moment. We are investigating the possibility of a 64bit version of PrimalSQL.
David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
jens.kalski@gv.hamburg.de

Testing PrimalSQL

Postby jens.kalski@gv.hamburg.de » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:08 am

I have tried to install the Oracle-32bit-clientsoftware but it does not install parallel to the 64bit-version.
davidc

Testing PrimalSQL

Postby davidc » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:52 am

You would have to ask Oracle about that.
David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.

Return to “PrimalSQL”