PrimalSense issue

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 6 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
rdeeds

PrimalSense issue

Post by rdeeds »

Product, version and build: 2017 4.3.60
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64-bit
Operating system: Windows 10 Professional
32 or 64 bit OS: 64-bit

Seem to be having a problem with PrimalSense.The way I see it work in the screen shots before purchase was that it would do similar to predictive text in Visual Studio and help me as I was typing but it only loads the snippets and not table names and columns. Any Thoughts?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: PrimalSense issue

Post by Alexander Riedel »

What database product are you using and did you establish an actual connection to the database?
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
rdeeds

Post by rdeeds »

I am using Microsoft SQL 2016 and I can connect to the database fine as well as run query's. It just wont populate the PrimalSense
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Ok, I'll have someone look into that. Because of the holidays that may take a few days longer then how we usually respond. My apologies.
Alexander Riedel
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

Are you using the Query Builder or just a SQL document?
Try using the schema name then press the period key and it should display a list.

For example:
dbo.TableName
David
rdeeds

Post by rdeeds »

Weird I have been doing that since I downloaded it and now all of a sudden I come back and everything works like I would expect it to. I don't even have to type "dbo." and it works. Thanks for your help.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

Thank you for the update. It could be that the metadata information was completed cached before.

David
David
This topic is 6 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.