I am using some powershell code inside primalforms where I need acces to a .net 4.5-assembly. As far as I run the file in a powershell console or in primal forms with "run in console" I can succesfully load the assembly (see screenshot. I have attached a screenshot of the code because I was not able to insert this code here. I got an error: "you can´t have off-site URLS...").
If I convert the pff-file to a EXE-File or I run in primalforms with "run file" I will get an error, that the assembly was not found.
I have already tried the new trial of "powershell studio 2015" and there It´s working if i compile the pff to exe. But I need to get it running with our old licensed version "primal forms 2011".
- assembly.jpg (10.16 KiB) Viewed 2219 times
Thank you for posting, email@example.com.
Did you remember to include the following?
- 1. Product, version and build (e.g. Product: PrimalForms 2011, Version & Build: 1.0.36. Version and build information can be found in the product's About box accessed by clicking the icon in the upper right hand corner of the ribbon.)
2. Specify if you are running a 32 or 64 bit version
3. Specify your operating system and if it is 32 or 64 bit.
4. Attach a screenshot if your issue can be seen on the screen
5. Attach a zip file if you have multiple files (crash reports, log entries, etc.) related to your issue.
If not, please take a moment to edit your original post or reply to this one.
*** Make sure you do not post any licensing information ***
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest