The given assembly name or codebase was invalid

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 11 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
espiman

Post by espiman »

Hi.In my project, i have 3 forms. When I call them with Call-Dialog_pff, shom the nest error, but the process running ok.Exception calling "Load" with "1" argument(s): "Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e08' or one of its dependencies. The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)"At E:ScriptsespiGoogleespiGoogle.ps1:7699 char:35+ [void][reflection.assembly]::Load <<<< ("System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e08") + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [], MethodInvocationException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : DotNetMethodExceptionThanks.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

Do you have .NET 3.5 installed?David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
espiman

Post by espiman »

Hi David.Yes, I have 3.5 SP1 and .Net 4 installedThanks
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

I'm not quite sure why the assembly is not loading but you can remove the reference from the defaults: Options->Editor-> Default Assemblies You will also have to remove the reference from the form: While in the script editor go the Ribbon and look for the Assemblies button in the edit category. David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 11 years and 9 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.