Auto-saving when running debug

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 12 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
StupidSexyFlanders

Post by StupidSexyFlanders »

Can I set PF to save the file, and configure ChangeVue to log a new version, whenever the script is run in debug mode? Or perhaps ever X minutes?

Seems that, as it is, I can only create a new version by checking in the file (at least that's what I think happens).

It's happened a few times where I get a script working, but forget to click the check-in button. Then something will happen (e.g. PF will lock-up and require a force-quit) and then my working copy is lost. Is there maybe a temp folder contains some form of recoverable files (similar to Word)?

Not a huge issue, but just a 'nice to have' things.
Mike
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

I will add the request to the wish list. Right now you have to manually check in to create a history version in ChangeVue.If there is a lockup, we should also work on fixing that first. In what cases does it lock up and can you reproduce the lockup? What is the version number of PrimalForms and ChangeVue are you run? David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 12 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.