Can TreeView Images change dynamically...

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 12 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
lambera

Post by lambera »

I have my images working fine using the TreeView. I am able to set the icons when the Tree is loaded. Each level has its own image, and changes when clicked. What I would like to do is change the image based on an event or value of a variable. Lets say for example there are 10 servers listed in the Tree. By default the user will not be connected to the servers WSDL. After the User has initialized the connection to that server, is it possible to have that Image be changed to a new value?
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

Yes you can change the node's image by changing the node's ImageIndex and SelectedImageIndex property. Just make sure the image is added to the ImageList first. David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 12 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.