statusbar text update question

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 12 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
boyddt_co

Post by boyddt_co »

I have a simple form that queries AD. one combo box (SITE) has the different OU's and the other one (USERS) is populated when a site is choosen. I have a statusbar whose text I'm trying to update but never does. I've tried to$statusbar.text "Finding Users"$statusbar.update$statusbar.refreshIt doesn't update until the function is finished.Any thoughts?
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

Looks like you are missing an equal sign when setting the status bar text. It should be:$statusbar.Text =
"Finding Users" David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
boyddt_co

Post by boyddt_co »

The equal sign is actually in the code, typo on my part. Any other ideas?
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

Are you in the middle of a loop or long operation? If so I recommend looking at the follow blog post: Creating Responsive Loops If this doesn't solve the issue, please zip and send your form file to support@sapien.com and I will take a look at the code. David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
boyddt_co

Post by boyddt_co »

Thank you for your help.
This topic is 12 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.