Where's TFM?!

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 12 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
John.Delise

Where's TFM?!

Post by John.Delise »

I appreciate that sub-contracting can be difficult. Unfortunetly it's results that keep customers, not excuses. That may seem harsh, but in a capitalist economic system that is the way it is.

You are a long established vendor and there is no excuse for your present situation. I am sure you agree. We are now looking at the PowerWF product as our alternative. If we don't see results and changes at Sapien by the end of 2011, we will be switching.

Once again good luck in righting the ship over there at Sapien, we hope you succeed.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Where's TFM?!

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Why don't you post a list of things that you don't understand and need help with. I am sure you understand that such a list would ultimately be more helpful than anything else.
I am of course certain you are following our blog where we regularly post about features and how to use our products.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 12 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.