Possible Bug - Export to Clipboard

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 12 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
mcrank

Post by mcrank »

Hello David/Alex. First I want to say thanks for the awesome "Spotlight on Controls" blog posts they are very helpful, for me at least. Second I think I may have found a minor bug. When you use the "Export to Clipboard" feature multiple times for a script, and by multiple times I mean use it once, debug your code then make fixes and export again to validate the changes, the autogenerated section seen below:

Primal Forms 2011 v2.09Windows 7 x64

Code: Select all

$Form_Cleanup_FormClosed=
 {
  #Remove all event handlers from the controls
  try
  {
   $buttonTab1Populate.remove_Click($buttonTab1Populate_Click)
   $checkboxTab2BadItem.remove_CheckedChanged($checkboxTab2BadItem_CheckedChanged)
   $buttonTab2Go.remove_Click($buttonTab2Go_Click)
   $buttonTab2Browse.remove_Click($buttonTab2Browse_Click)
   $buttonTab4Update.remove_Click($buttonTab4Update_Click)
   $buttonTab4Populate.remove_Click($buttonTab4Populate_Click)
   $buttonTab4Browse.remove_Click($buttonTab4Browse_Click)
   $buttonTab6Verify.remove_Click($buttonTab6Verify_Click)
   $buttonTab6Reset.remove_Click($buttonTab6Reset_Click)
   $buttonTab6Browse.remove_Click($buttonTab6Browse_Click)
   $buttonTab6Apply.remove_Click($buttonTab6Apply_Click)
   $buttonTab6Reconnect.remove_Click($buttonTab6Reconnect_Click)
   $buttonTab6Clean.remove_Click($buttonTab6Clean_Click)
   $buttonTab6Disable.remove_Click($buttonTab6Disable_Click)
   $buttonTab6Save.remove_Click($buttonTab6Save_Click)
   $textboxTab6NewUser.remove_Leave($textboxTab6NewUser_Leave)
   $textboxTab6OldUser.remove_Leave($textboxTab6OldUser_Leave)
   $tabcontrol1.remove_Selected($tabcontrol1_Selected)

It seems to double the entries with each export. My form grew to almost 6,000 lines of code the other day. If you close the form and reopen it the issue resets and with the initial export you get what is expected until the next export. I am using it in this way because my laptop is not joined to the Domain and I am testing in a lab building an Exchange Support form therefore I am using the ISE to debug the code in the lab.

Thank you, Marco
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

This issue will be resolved in the next service release. This is what happens when you forget to reinitialize variables :). For now closing and opening the form will do this. David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 12 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.