Intellisense for snapins

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 12 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Intellisense for snapins

Post by davidc »

PrimalForms 2011 is the one that supports 64 / 32bit. PrimalForms 2009 only shows syntax coloring for 32 Bit snapins, though the packager does support 64bit execution.
David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
virusexpert

Intellisense for snapins

Post by virusexpert »

Any update on this issue? I still can't see the snapins in PF 2011. It seems to only show modules.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Intellisense for snapins

Post by davidc »

Please zip the contents of the following folder and email it to support@sapien.com: C:Users<UserName>AppDataRoamingSAPIENPrimalForms 2011Language After sending the email, I suggest rebuilding the cache by pressing the "Refresh" button in the PowerShell panel for both 32 & 64Bit profiles. With the contents of the folder I can get a better idea as to what is happening. David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 12 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.