Powershell V2.o

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 14 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
doom969

Powershell V2.o

Post by doom969 »

Hello,
i have problems running Primal form on my machine since i installed powershell V2. Everytime i run a script i get a lot of these error :

***Run Powershell***ERROR: Error loading the extended type data file: Microsoft.PowerShell.Core, C:WINDOWSsystem32WindowsPowerShellv1.0types.ps1xml(172) : Error in type "Deserialized.System.Net.IPAddress": "TargetTypeForDeserialization" is not a standard member and will be ignoredMicrosoft.PowerShell.Core, C:WINDOWSsystem32WindowsPowerShellv1.0types.ps1xml(328) : Error in type "System.DirectoryServices.DirectoryEntry": Exception: Cannot convert "Microsoft.PowerShell.AdapterCodeMethods" to "System.Type".Microsoft.PowerShell.Core, C:WINDOWSsystem32WindowsPowerShellv1.0types.ps1xml(335) : Error in type

Also, if I include v2 cmdlet, i'll get error like :

ERROR: Exception : System.Management.Automation.CommandNotFoundException: ERROR: The term 'New-PsSession' is not recognized as a cmdlet,ERROR: function, operable program, or script file.

And the script wont execute correctly. I have powershell v2 rtm, and the commands work if i type them directly in powershell

Thanks
doom969

Powershell V2.o

Post by doom969 »

UPDATE:
Uninstalling and reinstalling PrimalForms did the trick.

Thanks
This topic is 14 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.