PrimalForms 2009

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 14 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
ameyer0

PrimalForms 2009

Post by ameyer0 »

Within Powershell I can test whether a checkbox has been checked with 'if checkbox.checked'. How can I test a tabcontrol (ie. whether tabpage1 or tabpage2 is active)? Same questions regarding a combobox. How do I determine which option has been selected from the list.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

PrimalForms 2009

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Hi. This forum is for technical support questions regarding our products. Please understand that we cannot field any programming questions here.

Please head over to www.scriptinganswers.com, one of our sister websites. ScriptingAnswers.com is a peer to peer support forum where your fellow scripters will most likely have an answer to your questions.

Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 14 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.