Script packager errors with Unicode chars

Archived support forum for customers who once purchased a PrimalForms product license. This forum is locked.
This topic is 14 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Xenophane

Post by Xenophane »

I have created a script, that has a label with a unicode character (Danish letter ø), I can run the script just fine from within Primalforms, but when the script is packaged, the file fails with an error at line xxx where labelxx that contains the letter is.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

I used the same character you typed, but I encountered no issue. What version of PrimalForms do you have installed?

Thank you,

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Xenophane

Post by Xenophane »

davidc

Post by davidc »

Please email the form file (pff) and the packaged script to support@sapien.com, so that we can determine what is causing the problem.

Thank you,

David
David
Xenophane

Post by Xenophane »

I think the issue might have ben caused by the .pff was created by an earlier version of PrimalForms. If I create a new form and use the special danish characters it seems to work.But I will send you the file anyway.
davidc

Post by davidc »

You are correct. You need simply to save the file with the latest version of PrimalForms and replace the characters.

David
David
This topic is 14 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.