Option to Hide Console Window at Start of Powershell Script as Exe

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 8 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
monoeagle

Option to Hide Console Window at Start of Powershell Script as Exe

Post by monoeagle »

Product, version and build: Powershell Studio 4.2.99
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64bit
Operating system: Win7
32 or 64 bit OS: x64

Hi

the windowstyle -hidden parameter works if I use my Script as a Script.
But if I build an binary(exe) and start this an Console Window apears at the Start.

How I can deaktivate ist? Does any Option exist in the Studio oder do I have to add something in my Script?

regards
DevinL

Re: Option to Hide Console Window at Start of Powershell Script as Exe

Post by DevinL »

You can change the packager engine to one of the (Windows) or (Windows Forms) engines to hide the console.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
monoeagle

Re: Option to Hide Console Window at Start of Powershell Script as Exe

Post by monoeagle »

Hi DevinL,

that was the point, thanks.

regards
This topic is 8 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.