DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
I recently purchased Powershell Studio and it has become apparent that the expected behaviour when compared to C# is different. I have a multi-form project and one of my buttons displays a message box but upon clicking ok or cancel on the message box the entire application exits without returning to the form that called it?
The entire application also exits if I click the close button on a child form?
Please could you tell me why this behavior occurs.
[SOLVED] It was because I had DialogResult set on the OK button so once the button was clicked and the message box was dismissed the form closed.
Thank you for posting, Swatto86.
Did you remember to include the following?
- 1. Product, version and build (e.g. Product: PowerShell Studio 2014, Version & Build: 4.1.71. Version and build information can be found in the product's About box accessed by clicking the blue icon with the 'i' in the upper right hand corner of the ribbon.)
2. Specify if you are running a 32 or 64 bit version
3. Specify your operating system and if it is 32 or 64 bit.
4. Attach a screenshot if your issue can be seen on the screen
5. Attach a zip file if you have multiple files (crash reports, log entries, etc.) related to your issue.
If not, please take a moment to edit your original post or reply to this one.
*** Make sure you do not post any licensing information ***
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: jrob0124 and 2 guests