TabControl with Multiple Tabs... how to reorder them?

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
robrtitus

TabControl with Multiple Tabs... how to reorder them?

Post by robrtitus » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:58 pm

Product - PowerShell Studio 2014
version - 4.1.52
32 bit version
Windows 7 32 bit

Question:
I have a single form application that contains a TabControl that has 8 tabs. I would like to reorder the tabs however I cannot figure out how to do it.

As you can see in the image, I want to move the Ticket tab to be the last tab. How?
tabs.jpg
tabs.jpg (13.01 KiB) Viewed 3154 times

Bosparan

Re: TabControl with Multiple Tabs... how to reorder them?

Post by Bosparan » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:43 am

Hi Robritus,

on the right side you got the properties panel. While selecting the tab control, Select "Behaviour > TabPages" by clicking into (Collection), opening the context menu by clicking on the "...".
Then you can reorder member tabs by selecting them and clicking on the vertical arrows.

Cheers,
Bosparan

davidc

Post by davidc » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:03 am

Control / GUI based questions should be posted in the PowerShell GUI forums. This forum is reserved for product specific questions or issues.

Thank you,

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.

robrtitus

Post by robrtitus » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:52 am

Bosparan -

Thank you for the pointer. It worked!

davidc - Thank you for the information.