Confirmation Dialog Box Sizing

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 11 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
imsvpsa

Post by imsvpsa »

Hi,

I'm having an issue with a form I've created with powershell studio v3.1.12. I've packaged the form using Windows (64 Bit) platform, and everytime the confirmation page is displayed, I can't read the full dialog. This dialog is very important that the user of this form can read in full before confirming. Please see attached screenshot and let me know how I can fix.

Attached files
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

We are looking into this.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
imsvpsa

Post by imsvpsa »

Hi,

Do you have any updates on this?
davidc

Post by davidc »

Please try the latest build and rebuild your packaged exe. We increased the size of the all the prompt dialogs to accommodate more text.

David
David
imsvpsa

Post by imsvpsa »

Thank you very much! The latest version worked! This might be a long shot and it's not a big deal, but is there any way to have it auto-size to the text? I noticed I had to stretch the window to see the full text.

Thanks again!
davidc

Post by davidc »

I will pass on the request to the dev team.

David
David
This topic is 11 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.