Image List weird list

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 2 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
daniel kusnir
Answers: 1

Image List weird list

Post by daniel kusnir »

hello

i added Image List and added a picture inside.

1. then deleted picture
2. save project
3. close PS Studio
4. reopen and open image list
5. picture is shown in list

that way, i am stuck with some picture and i am unable to replace it.
Olga_B
Site Admin

Re: Image List weird list

Post by Olga_B »

I was not able to reproduce this behavior on my system with latest PowerShell Studio build

Please provide more information about your environment
POST A NEW TOPIC
Please remember to include the following:
Product, version and build (e.g. Product: PowerShell Studio 2020, Version & Build: 5.7.171. Version and build information can be found in the product's About box accessed by clicking the blue icon with the 'i' in the upper right hand corner of the ribbon.)
Specify your operating system.
Specify the version(s) of PowerShell you are using (from $psversiontable.)
Attach a screenshot if your issue can be seen on the screen.
Attach a zip file if you have multiple files (crash reports, log entries, etc.) related to your issue.
*** Make sure you DO NOT post license numbers, activation keys or any other licensing information in this forum ***

Also, be more specific what kind of project did you create
Did you save form after removing pictures?
daniel kusnir
Answers: 1

Post by daniel kusnir »

i found a root cause. when i open a new form with image list, add new picture there and dont modify a code, PSStudio does not recognize this as a change. Therefore when i press CTRL+S, nothing happens and change is not saved.

I have to either click manually on save button or do some code change for studio to recognize a change.
Olga_B
Site Admin

Post by Olga_B »

Thank you for the clarification. I have been able to reproduce this and have filed a bug report for the development team.
This topic is 2 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.