SplitterWidth must be greater than or equal to 1

This forum can be browsed by the general public. Posting is limited to current SAPIEN license holders with active maintenance and does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST LICENSE NUMBERS, ACTIVATION KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.

Any code longer than three lines should be added as code using the 'Select Code' dropdown menu or attached as a file.
This topic is 3 years and 3 days old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
ajkundna

SplitterWidth must be greater than or equal to 1

Post by ajkundna »

Product, version and build: PowerShell Studio 2021 v5.8.187.0, x64
Operating system: Windows 10 20H2 x64
PowerShell version(s): v7.1.2, v5.1

After I package my source code on Machine A and install it (on any machine), the application launches with below error
Error: value of '0' is not valid for 'SplitterWidth'
SplitterWidthError.jpg
SplitterWidthError.jpg (18.03 KiB) Viewed 3986 times
Same if I package on Machine B, it installs fine.

Is there any specific configuration I could be missing which causes this error?

I've exported the source code into single file and searched all SplitterWidth, all of them are set to 1.

Regards
Ajay Kundnani
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 38
Been upvoted: 30 times

Re: SplitterWidth must be greater than or equal to 1

Post by brittneyr »

Can you please upload your exported script or a sample script and your .psbuild file here:
https://www.sapien.com/support/upload
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
ajkundna

Post by ajkundna »

Thanks @brittneyr for checking in. Sharing exported script won't be feasible, am working on exporting sample script perhaps to share.

After more troubleshooting I discovered, the published application msi package runs fine on Windows 10 client machine, but it gives this error when launching application on Windows 2016 and Windows 2019 Operating Systems.

My colleague shared that he faced similar issue in previous version of PowerShell Studio which was addressed by updating files and was fixed in new release that am running. I'll check for those file details, perhaps its not fixed in latest release.
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 38
Been upvoted: 30 times

Post by brittneyr »

What PowerShell script engine are you packaging with:
Packager-ScriptEngine.png
Packager-ScriptEngine.png (87.55 KiB) Viewed 3769 times

Is the script itself able to run on a machine with Windows Server? What issue are you referring to?
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 3 years and 3 days old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.